Thursday, May 31, 2012

40 DAY FAST FROM WRONGFUL THINKING (Day 28)


"I'm Inferior"


Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm inferior."


     Ever felt like that? Or inferiority's offspring, "I don't measure up?". "I feel small.", "I feel insignificant." etc. It's time to get rid of this thinking.


LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
  1. Take a look at the new seating chart. (Ephesians 2:6)! You don't have to MEASURE up because God has RAISED you up and seated you with Him! You are in authority and have power over the circumstances and challenges of this life.
  2. Stop beating yourself up. You are approved by God TODAY (Mark 1:11). You are accepted in the beloved (Ephesians 1:7). Believe it.
  3. See yourself above only and not beneath. (Deuteronomy 28:13). You are the head and not the tail. Remember, what you SEE is what will BE.
  4. See yourself BIG today. Replace the grasshopper image with the image of a giant. 1 John 4:4 says, "GREATER is He that is in you..." God is bigger than any mountain or problem and He lives in you. For Him to fit INSIDE of you makes you pretty huge (in the Spirit)!
  5. You have what it takes. You have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16) and you have a treasure in you: the ability to call light out of darkness (2 Corinthians 4:6). The devil wants you to think that others have what it takes to win but you don't. That's a lie! Reject this lie with the truth of who you are.
  6. Remember: Royalty Destroys Inferiority. Acquaint yourself with your new bloodline. You are royalty in Christ. This makes you reign over life. Believe it (Romans 5:17). When you know that you are made righteous and made royal by His Blood, it makes you BOLD AS A LION (Proverbs 28:1)!

THINK IT AND SAY IT

FEATURING:     I am seated with Jesus Christ in heavenly places.
                             I am above only and not beneath. I am approved
                             by God. I have what it takes. God has put a treasure
                             in me and equipped me with the Holy Spirit and
                             power to be up to any task, I am not inferior to
                             anyone or anything. I have the royal Blood of Jesus
                             running through my veins. I am His righteousness and,
                             therefore, I am as bold as a lion reigning in this life.
                             In Jesus' Name.

*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"