"Something Bad Is Going To Happen To Me"
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "Something bad is going to happen to me."
Fear is sometimes defined as "False Expectations Appearing Real." We must cast down the thoughts that create negative and false expectations. Often, when things are going good, we start embracing ourselves for something to go bad.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Remember, expectation is the womb of manifestation. (Acts 3:5). Lets look up to God with expectation that we are going to receive something good today. Every good gift comes from above, from your Heavenly Father (James 1:17). Expect!
- Believe God's promise. In Psalm 91:10 the Message translation, it says, "Evil can't get close to you. Harm can't get through the door. He ordered His angels to guard you wherever you go." YES! Believe TODAY that harm can't get through the door. No evil is coming to you!
- Give God something to work with. Ephesians 3:20 says He is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think. So ask big and think big.
- Ask for good to come your way. In the same way that we HAVE NOT because we ask not, we also can HAVE because we do ask (James 4:2).
- Don't just wake up expecting. Go to bed expecting! Psalm 27:2 says God gives to His beloved WHILE they are sleeping. Believe that BECAUSE you are His beloved, He loves you, He will give good things to you while you are sleeping. Go to sleep expecting!
- Love God. (Romans 8:28). Even bad things that happen around you will TURN INTO GOOD for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. That's YOU! The antidote to anything bad happening in your life is LOVE. Love God and watch things turn around for good!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: I look up today, expecting to receive good in my life
from God. Every good gift comes from Him. My eyes
are on Him. Even the bad things that have happened in
my life are turning around for good. I wake up expecting
good to come my way and I go to bed expecting good to
come my way. He gives to me even in my sleep!
Something good is going to happen to me today.
In Jesus' Name.
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"