"I Don't Feel Loved"
Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "I don't feel loved."
The number one need in every human life is to be loved. Yet, sadly, so few actually enjoy a life where they continually feel loved.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. God's not mad AT you, He's mad ABOUT you! Dispel the myth of an angry
God. He poured out His wrath on Jesus while on the Cross, so He could poor His
love on you forever. God is love (1 John 4:8)
2. Our feelings follow our thoughts. Flood your mind with the thought: "My
Heavenly Father tenderly loves me!" (John 16:27 AMP)
3. You and God are inseparable. Nothing can separate you from the love of God.
(Romans 8:37-39). Believe this with every fiber in your being!
4. Recognize your value. The value of a piece of art is not determined by the cost
to make it, but rather by HOW MUCH SOMEONE WOULD PAY TO HAVE IT.
Similarily, your value is not determined by what you've done or not done. It's
determined by how much someone would pay to ransom you. God paid with the
blood of Jesus. That makes you as valuable to God as Jesus Himself! You are
5. Stop trying to earn something God has already given. He loves you. Just BE
LOVED. It can't be earned. It is a gift from God. (John 3:16). Accept it.
6. Reject THE VOICES OF REJECTION. Look in the mirror and tell yourself
that you are chosen by God, accepted and loved. (Colossians 1:12, Ephesians 1:6)
7. Know your calling. By this, I'm not referring to your calling to serve or to ministry
or your profession. I'm talking about what God calls you. He calls you His beloved
continually in the Bible. Do a word search. You are His beloved. So, BE LOVED!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: God is not mad at me, He's mad about me. His anger lasted for a
moment, but His love and favor are for a lifetime! My Heavenly Father
tenderly loves me. God and I are inseparable. He continually calls me
His beloved, therefore, I will be loved by Him today. Nothing can
separate me from His love. I am valuable and priceless to Him. I am as
valuable to God as Jesus is. I receive His love by faith, in Jesus' Name!
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow "Start Thinking Forward"