Friday, May 11, 2012

HUMOR FOR HAPPINESS (How To Call Police)


How To Call Police
When You're Old and Don't Move Too Fast

     George Phillips, an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.
     George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He immediately phoned the police and the dispatcher asked, "Is someone in your house?"
     He said, "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."
     The dispatcher then replied, "Well, I'm sorry. All patrols are busy at this moment. You should lock your doors and we will send the next available officer."
     George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. He then phoned the police again. "Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both, the dogs are eating them right now." and he hung up the phone.
     Within five minutes, six police cars, a SWAT Team, a helicopter, two fire trucks, a paramedic and an ambulance showed up at the Phillip's residence and caught the burglars red-handed.
     One of the policemen came up to George and said, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
     George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE!!!