Thursday, May 10, 2012

SOMETHING TO PONDER (You say... God says)



For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,
God has a positive answer for it.

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: "All things are possible". (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired".
God says: "I will give you rest". (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me."
God says: "I love you." (John 3:16 and John 13:34)

You say: "I can't go on."
God says: "My grace is sufficient."

You say: "I can't figure things out."
God says: "I will direct your steps." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it."
God says: "You can do all things in Me." (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "It's not worth it."
God says: "It will be worth it." (Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself."
God says: "I forgive you." (1 John 1:9  and Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage."
God says: "I will supply all your needs." (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid."
God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear." (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says: "Cast all your cares on Me." (1 Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith."
God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3)

You say:  "I'm not smart enough."
God says: "I give you wisdom." (1 Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone."
God says: "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

I encourage you to use this as a reference for scripture whenever you are feeling down and need to be uplifted.

Love and Blessings!
~One Love~