"I Feel Unhappy A Lot"
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I feel unhyappy a lot."
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Happiness was God's idea! Psalm 144:15 says happy are the people whose God is the Lord. When Jesus became the Lord of your life, a supernatural force of happiness was deposited in you! Make a withdrawal on the deposit by declaring: "Jesus is Lord and that makes me happy!
- Reject the mindset that others need to treat you right in order for you to be happy. Trust God = Happiness. (Proverbs 16:20). We hang on to what people will do for us or say about us, in hopes that it will make us happy. Give that up today.
- Take control of your life! When you depend on someone else to act a certain way or treat ou a certain way, you give up control and power of your lifeover to them. Take it back!
- Let go of condemnation. Romans 14:22 says, "Happy is the one who does not condemn himself..." Romans 8:1 tells us there is no condemnation for those in Christ. When you accept that God does not condemn you, you will discover the power to be happy and free!
- The supreme happiness in life is the ASSURANCE that you are LOVED. BE LOVED. The Father tenderly love you. (John 16:27)!
- Jesus was the HAPPIEST man in the world. (Hebrews 1:9) Change your view of your Savior. He was a man of grief ONLY ON TTHE CROSS. In His daily life, He rejoiced more than anyone. And He lives in you. (Colossians 1:27)
- You are in His presence NOW. Remember that in His presence is fullness of joy (Psalm 16:11). And you are in His presence by the Blood of Jesus (Hebrews 10:19).
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: I reject the thought that anyone can make or break
my happiness. I take back control of my life and I
choose to be happy today because Jesus is my
Lord. I have a rich deposit of joy inside me. And
I release its force every time I open my mouth with
praise. The ultimate happiness in life is the assurance
That I am loved. And since God loves me, I walk in
the supreme happiness of life. I am free from
condemnation because the happiest Man in the world
lives in me. In Jesus' Name!
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"