Sunday, May 27, 2012

40 DAY FAST FROM WRONGFUL THINKING (Day 24)


"I Can't Expect To Be Blessed All The Time"

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I can't expect to be blessed ALL the time." We have bought the lie that things can't be good all the time. Yet, God says that goodness and mercy will follow us ALL the days of our lives. We have to eliminate expectations of failure and mediocrity.

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
  1. God HAS already blessed you in heavenly places. (Ephesians 1:3). So EXPECT those blessings to show up "ON EARTH as it is in heaven." Our words connect heaven's blessings to earth. As you speak God's promises, you activate His blessings.
  2. Jesus took ALL the curse so you could have ALL the blessing! (Galatians 3:13). We must realize WHY we can be blessed all the time; because Jesus paid the price in His Blood, for the blessing of God to be ours.
  3. Because you are IN CHRIST, you are BLESSED COMING IN AND BLESSED GOING OUT! (Deuteronomy 28:6) ...In the city and in the field... This speaks of continual blessing wherever you are and wherever you go.
  4. DON'T TRY to follow the blessings. The blessings are designed to follow you and overtake you in Christ! (Deuteronomy 28:2, Galatians 3:13).
  5. Forever forgiven = forever Blessed. (Romans 4:7-8) God's Kingdom is set up so that blessing follows the person who knows they are forgiven. Knowing you are forgiven by the Blood of Jesus paves the way to your Divine inheritance. (Acts 26:17).
  6. You are magnetic! You attract whatever you believe about yourself. Believe that God HAS blessed you. (Genesis 12:1-3). Blessings are attracted to an attitude of EXPECTATIONS. SET YOUR EXPECTATIONS ON BEING BLESSED!
THINK IT AND SAY IT

FEATURING:    God has already blessed me. I cannot be cursed. In Christ,
                          I have ALL the blessings of the Old and New Testament.
                          I don't have to chase down the blessings. Goodness and
                          mercy WILL follow me all the days of my life. The blessings
                          of God WILL follow me, chase me down and overtake me.
                          I am forever forgiven, therefore, I am forever blessed. I expect
                          blessings all the time. In Jesus' Name.

*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"