Wednesday, May 16, 2012

40 DAY FAST FROM WRONGFUL THINKING (Day 13)


"After What I've Done Wrong,
I Don't Deserve To Be Blessed"


Today we are fasting from the thought that says: "After what I've done wrong, I don't deserve to be blessed."

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
  1.  STOP focusing on your "wrongs" and START focusing on His "rights". We've all done enough wrong in our life to send us straight to hell. But God doesn't judge us based on our right or wrong. He judges us based on what Jesus did right. We need to believe it.
  2. It's His choice. The first thing God did when He created man was: He blessed them. That's His choice because that's His nature. Accept that. Embrace it. God has appointed you to be fruitful and blessed. (John 15:16).
  3. Blessing flows when you believe you are forgiven. Romans 4:7 says, "Blessed are they whose sins are forgiven." This is amazing! Putting your faith in God's forgiveness is the gateway to blessing in your life.
  4. Jesus deserves to be blessed. And since He's worthy of God's blessing, that makes you worthy to be blessed, IN HIM. 1 John 4:17 "... as He is, so are we in life."
  5. STOP condemning yourself. STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP WHEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE. Romans 14:22 says, "Blessed and happy is the man who does not condemn himself."
  6. Jesus took the curse so you could take the blessing! Jesus deserves to see you blessed because of what He went through to redeem you from the curse! "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us... on the cross... that the blessing of Abraham might come on us through Jesus Christ! (Galatians 3:13)


THINK IT AND SAY IT


FEATURING:     I take my eyes off all that I have done wrong and I 
                           put my eyes on all that He has done right for me. He blesses me 
                           because He has chosen to. I receive it. I choose to believe I am
                           forgiven, and therefore, BLESSING FLOWS. I belong to Christ;
                           therefore, I am blessed with Abraham. Genesis 24:1 says Abraham
                           was blessed IN ALL THINGS -- therefore, that's what I expect.
                           In Jesus' Name.

*** reprinted from Gregory Dickows "Start Thinking Forward"