Saturday, May 26, 2012

40 DAY FAST FROM WRONGFUL THINKING (Day 23)


"Will I Ever Get Ahead"
 TODAY we are fasting from the thought that says, "Will I ever get ahead?"

     Real progress and success start in our thinking. A Washington Post survey revealed 4 out of 5 middle class Americans say they CAN'T get ahead. This has to change. Aren't you tired of just 'getting by'?

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
  1. Believe in the abundant life Jesus came to give you. In John 10:10, Jesus said, "... but I have come that you would have life in abundance, to the full, till it overflows!" God has called you to thrive NOT just survive.
  2. NO EXCUSES HERE! If you look for an excuse, you'll find one. But if you look for a way to make progress, the way will open. Luke 5:19 says, "... not finding any way, they went up on the roof." If we keep looking for a way to get ahead, we WILL find it.
  3. YOU ARE THE HEAD! Therefore, you WILL get ahead. Fill your mind with what God made you. Whatever you ARE inside is WHERE you will GO on the outside. God says about you, "You are the head and not the tail..." (Deuteronomy 28:13). Your life follows what you are focused on. It is a natural process. What you see is what you'll be!
  4. You control your economy. God says we reap what we sow. Don't give into the lie that you are a product of the economy. You make it with your seed, your faith and by following God's wisdom for your life. (Matthew 6:33).
  5. STOP underestimating yourself. God chose to live inside you. You were born to get ahead.
  6. DARE TO ASK AND THINK BIG! Refuse to be stamped by your financial, educational or emeotional limitaions. There are no limits with God. We limit Him when we think small. Ephesians 3:20 says God's ability corresponds to what we DARE to ASK and DARE to THINK.
THINK IT AND SAY IT

FEATURING:     I embrace a mindset of abundance. I refuse to allow excuses
                          to limit me and keep me stuck in my life, spiritually, emotionally
                          or financially. I am the head and NOT the tail. What I am on the
                          inside is where I'm going on the outside--- I AM getting ahead.
                          My success is in my seed and I DARE to ask BIG and think BIG.
                          In Jesus' Name.

*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"