"I'm Running Out"
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm running out."
This is a mindset that we WILL overcome today. The thought that you're running out of time; running out of money; running out of patience, strength, chances, etc. This thinking has to go!
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Replace 'running-out' thinking with 'running-OVER' thinking. (Psalm 23:5) Expect your cup to run over TODAY! Your cup is your container. And in Christ, God keeps pouring blessing into your life, so your container can't hold it all in!
- Know His Name. El Shaddai = The God of MORE THAN ENOUGH! God's name represents His character and His nature. He IS more than enough, so HE GIVES more than enough. You could NEVER exhaust the infinite riches and supply of God (Genesis 17:1-2, Genesis 28:3).
- HE RENEWS (Isaiah 40:31), HE RESTORES (Joel 2:25), HE RECOVERS (1 Samuel 30:8), and HE RUNS you over with blessing (Deuteronomy 28:2).
- Remember Elijah and the widow NEVER ran out. The jar of flour will never be empty and the jar of oil will never run dry (1 Kings 17:14). If they never ran out, YOU will never run out (Acts 10:34-35).
- Think like a giver. You never RUN OUT of what you give away. It always comes back: good measure, pressed down, shaken together and RUNNING OVER (Luke 6:38, Matthew 14:20)!
- Plan on what you're going to do with all your extra time, money and opportunities. YES -- God will give you MORE than you can contain, which keeps you giving it away (Malachi 3L:10)!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: I embrace a "running-over" mentality. I set my
expectations on being run over witrh God's blessing.
My cup, my money, my time and my chances are
POURING over in my klife. God did it for the widow,
He will do it for me. He is MY GOD -- the God of more
than enough and I expect it today. I think like a giver
and I know that whatever I give away will always come
back to me in good measure, pressed down, shaken together
and RUNNING OVER. In Jesus' Name.
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start thinking Forward"