"I Can't Get The Victory"
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I can't get the victory,"
Sometimes our biggest problem is trying to obtain something we already have. We've all laughed at a dog chasing after it's own tail, never catching up to it because it's already a part of him. That's what it's like when we don't renew our mind to the victory that is already ours. We are missing out on so much because of the thought that we can't get the victory.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
- You've already won. The victory is yours NOW. You are NOW more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)!
- IT IS FINISHED! (John 19:30) Jesus' death on the Cross settled your victory. You never have to be defeated another day in your life.
- Stop fighting the wrong fight. Our fight is the fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12).
That's all we need to be fighting -- to believe what God says. The struggle, the battle, the wrestling IS to HOLD ON to what the Scripture says!
- Expect to win every battle. Thanks be to God who ALWAYS leads us to His Triumph (2 Corinthians 2:14).
- You can't fail because LOVE NEVER FAILS (1 Corinthians 13:8)! Stay hidden in God's love and you will not fail.
- Expect a turnaround in every apparent defeat (Romans 8:28). Even if you've failed --- you've won because Jesus paid for your turnaround. And its only a matter of time before victory shows up in your life. Expect it.
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: I alrready have the victory! Jesus said, "It is finished."
My battle has been won over sin, sickness, satan, lack,
fear, discouragement and all other things. IT IS FINISHED!
I can't fail today because the LOVE OF GOD IS IN ME and
love never fails. I will never be defeated another day in my life.
In Jesus' Name.
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"