Monday, June 4, 2012

INSPIRATION (Jesus' Letter)



Jesus' Letter

My Dear Child,
    
     My Love, I love you (John 15:9). I have called you by your name , you are Mine (Isaiah 43:1). Before I formed you I knew you. And before you were born I consecrated you (Jeremiah 1:5). You did not choose Me. I chose you (John 15:16). Beloved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers. ( III John 2).
     Because you are precious to Me and honored, I love you (Isaiah 43:4). I have loved you with an everlasting love and I will continue My Constant Love (Jeremiah 31:3). How can I abandon you? My love for you is too strong (Hosea 11:8). I love you so much that I hung on the Cross at Calvary. I died for you and if you believe in Me you will have everlasting life. (John 3:16). Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet, even should she forget, I will NEVER forget you. I will hold you in the Palm of My Hands. (Isaiah 49:15-16). For I, the Lord your God, Am holding you by the Right Hand (isaiah 41:13). I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD! (Matthew 28:20)
     Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in Me (John 14:1). I will help you (Isaiah 41:14). When you pass through the deep waters, I will be with you. Your troubles will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that will come will not hurt you (Isaiah 43:2) When you walk through the valley of the shadows of death, do not be afraid because I am with you. My rod and Thy Staff will comfort you. I will lead you in the path of righteousness (Psalm 23).
     I will give you Peace in the midst of a storm, not as the world giveth. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27). Peace I give which will pass all understanding and shall keep your heart and mind (philippians 4:7). When you lie down, do not be afraid. Your sleep shall  e sweet (Proverbs 3:24). My love for you will keep your home safe (Psalm 4:8).
     Beloved, My Eyes are upon you and I will give you hope, for I Am Merciful (Psalm 33:18). You will have access to My Grace and rejoice in hope while sharing the Glory of My Father (Romans 5:2). I will give you Joy and Peace. The mountains and hills will sing and the trees will clasp their hands before you (Isaiah 55:12). You may have sorrow now but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice and no one will take your Joy from you (John 16:22).
     Do not worry (Luke 12:9). Even the hairs on your head have all been counted, so there is no need to be afraid of anything (Matthew 10:30). The mountains may depart and the hills will be shaken, but My Steadfast Love for you will NEVER end (Isaiah 54:10). Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).
     Come, my love. Come. I will lead you into solitude and there I will speak tenderly to your heart. I will be True and Faithful. I will show you Constant Love and make you Mine forever. I will keep My Promise and you will know Me than as never before. I AM who I AM (Exodus 3:14). I Am the Lord your God (Hosea 13:4).

Your Faithful Friend,
Jesus