Tuesday, June 5, 2012

INSPIRATION (A Letter From Jesus)


I Revealed Myself To You


My Precious Friend,

     I am sending you this letter by way of on of My Disciples. I just wanted to let you know how much I Love and Care about you and how I Greatly Desire to become a meaningful part of your life 
     This morning when you awoke, I was already there with you in the Light of My Beautiful Sunshine that filled your room. I was hoping that you would say good morning to Me; you didn't. So, I thought maybe it was just a little too early in the day for you to notice Me.
     Again, I tried to get your attention when you stepped out of your door. I Kissed your face with a Soft Gentle Breeze. I Breathed upon you My Fragrant Sweet Breath Scented with Flowers. Then I Sang you a Love Song through the birds in the trees. You just walked right past Me.

     Later on in the day, I watched over you as you were talking with some of your friends. Oh! How I wished that you would talk to Me also. I waited and waited but you just went along your way.
     This afternoon I sent you a refreshing shower and glistened to you from each raindrop. I even shouted to you a time or two with thunder trying to get your attention. Then, I Painted you a Lovely Rainbow in the midst of My Fluffy White Clouds. I just knew you would see Me then... but you were unaware of MY PRESENCE.
     This evening, to close your day, I sent you a Beautiful Sunset. After that, I Winked at you a thousand times through My Stars hoping that you would see Me and wink back. You never did.
     Tonight, when you went to bed, I Spilled Moonlight  upon your face to let you know I was there with you. I was hoping that you would talk to Me a little while before you went to sleep. You never said a word. It hurt Me deeply, however, I continued to watch over you all through the night thinking that maybe, just maybe, you would say hello to Me in the morning. But you never did.
     Each and every day, I have revealed Myself to you in many strange and wonderous ways hoping you would accept Me as your Shepherd. For I Am the Only One that can SUPPLY you with all your needs. My Love for you is deeper than the deepest ocean and bigger than the great blue sky. I have so very much to give you and to share with you.
      Please let Me hear from you soon.

Your Loving Friend Forever,
Jesus


Deuteronomy 4:29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. (NKJV)