"Will God Do It?"
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "Will God do it?"
So often, we question whether God will answer our prayer, whether He will heal or whether He will deliver or rescue us. We need to put an end to this thinking that blocks our faith and blocks God's power.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
- Always start thinking about anything with A PROMISE FROM GOD'S WORD: Psalm 37:5 --- "Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass." Be promise minded. He is watching over His promises to bring them to pass (Jeremiah 1:12).
- Think His way and do things His way. (Psalm 37:5). Commit to thinking His thoughts and following His system --- His way of doing things (i.e. sowing/reaping, forgiving; love; faith; trust, etc.)
- Know He has called you. You may not be "called" to be a minister but you are "called" to receive God's promises and purpose for your life! (1 Thessalonians 5:24) The One who CALLED you is FAITHFUL and HE WILL DO IT!
- Turn your concerns over to Him. Psalm 138:8 says, "He will accomplish (fulfill) what concerns me."
- Be convinced He does what He promises to do. Isaiah 46:11 says, "... yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass..." 1 Kings 8:56 says that not one of His promises have failed.
- THINK possibility! In Mark 9:23, Jesus said, "All things are possible to those who believe." Remember, you didn't make the promise, God did. That was His part. Your part is simply BELIEVE!
- It's already DONE! Meditate on the last three words Jesus spoke before He died: "IT IS FINISHED" (John 19:30)! His death established God's covenant of promise to you. It's done. Believe it.
THINK IT AND SAY IT
FEATURING: I declare my God is faithful to do what He promise
in my life. He will fulfill His promises which include
saving, healing, restoring and blessing me. He is the
same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus did it all on
the Cross. It is FINISHED! He has already provided for
my every need. He will accomplish the things that concern
me. He is watching over His promises to perform them.
He has done it before and He will do it again. In Jesus' Name.
*** reprinted from Gregory Dickow's "Start Thinking Forward"