Friday, March 9, 2012

SPECIAL THANK YOU



SPECIAL THANK YOU!

I  would like to take this time now
to extend a very
 special and heartfelt

THANK YOU

to everyone who come and visit
this site. And especially
to those who have signed up as members 
of this blog to be my followers,
those who receive these posts:
 via e-mail, twitter or facebook,
those who have my posts automatically feed 
to their favorites, and all those who 
visit this site randomly.

It's humbling and endearing
to know that so many others
have a love for God
and want more of Him
just as I do.

I pray that He lets His Presence
be known to you through this site
and may He reveal Himself to you
as you journey with me in a
search for a Higher Self.

May the Lord's blessings be a part
of everything you do
and everything you are.