Sunday, March 11, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (3rd Sunday)

3rd Sunday
March 11, 2012

I am the fullness of God's love.

     It may be said that God is Life, God is Intelligence, God is Power --- and God is Love. But again, all this is simply abstract generalization unless and until we can say, "Whatever else God is, God is me. Not that I am all of God, but that I am something that I call God as it is expressing itself as me. God is Life and I am that Life manifesting as my body temple.
     "God is Intelligence, and I am that Intelligence in the form of the wisdom of my mind. God is Power, and I am that Power in the form of my strength and creativity to build and shape. God is Love, and I am that Love expressing in and through and as my loving heart." Thus, it is not love that is the great need in the life of persons --- it is the loving.

1 John 4:16   So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.