Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (24th Day)

24th Day of Lent
Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I let go of the past and am eager to discover new possibilities for growth.

     How we judge and limit ourselves by past experience! Denying the power of self-transcendence, we settle into an "I can't" consciousness that seems completely logical. "I can't because I am weak", "I can't because I am too old", "I can't, I can't, I can't!"
     Only Joshua and Caleb felt the lure of the impossible. "let us go up at once, and occupy it; for we are well able to overcome it." (Num. 13:30) What we have achieved as human beings has always been made by the Joshuas and Calebs. They have said, "The difficult is easy; the impossible will take some time."

John 10:34  Jesus answered, "Is it not written in your law. 'I said, you are gods'?"

*** Reprinted from Unity's booklet  Lent 2012  Release Your Inner Splendor