Monday, March 5, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (11th Day)

11th Day of Lent
Monday, March 5, 2012

My words express the love and wisdom of God.

     Remember, you do not speak words to make them true. The truth is true even before you affirm it. So you affirm it, not to get a response from God, but to become synchronized in consciousness, to let the ever-present healing action unfold. You are not praying to God about your problems. Your are getting in time with the divine process.
     Sickness is a fact, but it is not the truth. So you affirm the truth to become established in the awareness of the greater potential that is within you. Lack may be an experience, but it is not a spiritual reality. So you affirm the reality. You may have a depleted bank account or an empty wallet, but you can never be cut off from the wealth of the universe. You may affirm I am wise with the wisdom of Spirit. But this does not suddenly make you wise. It conditions you to experience the wisdom that has been yours since "before the world was." This is why Jesus claimed, "Before Abraham was, I AM."   (John 8:58)


So shall my words be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the things for which I sent it.                                                                              ---- Isaiah 55:11


*** Reprinted from Unity's booklet  Lent 2012   Release Your Inner Splendor