Saturday, March 3, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (10th Day)

10th Day of Lent
Saturday, March 3, 2012

When you have a problem, don't say, "There is no problem," but rather  "There are no unanswerable problems." Look beyond appearances for answers.

During this journey to release my inner splendor, I reach for spiritual answers by:  (this is a time look within and discover what YOUR journey is helping you release.)

As for my own personal journey, I have been reaching for my spiritual answers through the my inner guidance. The Lord has been reaching out to me -- through my church Pastor, my Bible study class, the CD teachings and a few t.v. ministries at home that I've been reviewing --- telling me that I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!
I have been struggling with a certain issue --- a few people who are attacking my character as I try to grow in my spiritual walk and strengthen my faith --- and sometimes it made me feel like giving up. My heart wanted to stay strong and NOT give up but my mind was convinced that what the few people were saying, that I know nothing about the Bible and have no right to be spreading God's Word to others, was true.
But my Dear and Wonderful Heavenly Father reminded me that it would be harder in this world when we take up the cross and follow Him because just as they hated Him first, they will also hate His followers. But because He is with me... I need not fear or doubt.   (Romans 8:31  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?)
So reaching for spiritual answers through all available ministry resources, God has given me the answers I was seeking. He has renewed my faith and given me strength. (Isaiah 40:29)  Yes, Isaiah is really becoming a favorite book for me.
With all I endured last year, God guided me to the book of Job and it helped me through and now He is guiding me through Romans and Isaiah.
We have such a Wonderful God who truly knows what is best for us and will help us. But it's up to us to turn to Him.

Father God, you say that to those who have faith, more shall be given, and for me that has always been true. I have not always been strong in my faith because during those times, I have felt dragged down by people or circumstances. But when I turn my heart back in Your direction, and focus only on You, I begin to see once again, how constantly and eternally blessed I am. I remember it is my faith that brings Your good into my life. Without faith, I have nothing. But with faith, my faith in You, Almighty God, I have everything I could ever want and more. I thank You so much. Amen.