Friday, March 23, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (27th Day)

27th Day of Lent
Friday, March 23, 2012

I can do all things through Christ.

     Once we catch the ideal of the ascending urge in us as symbolized through the whole Bible, we see Jesus not as God becoming a person, but as a person becoming God, a person feeling the pull of the Divine within Himself. That Jesus did it is good news, for it means that it is a reachable goal, a repeatable demonstration. Didn't He say, "All that I do you can do too?"
     The central point of "Good News" of the Gospel story is not really Jesus, but the Christ spirit that He expressed and the universal principles He taught and demonstrated.


John 12:32   And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.

*** Reprinted from Unity's booklet   Lent 2012   Release Your Inner Splendor