Thursday, March 22, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (26th Day)

26th Day of Lent
Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am part of a sacred Universe. My true essence is divine.

     The great message of Jesus was wholeness, oneness. He said, "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30). His real meaning has been obscured because people have thought of Jesus as "very God", His relationship with God being unique.
     Jesus was articulating the principle of "universal unity". He was saying, "You live in the universe, and you are a part within the whole. However, the whole is also within you, and there can never be a separation."

John 17:21   As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

*** Reprinted from Unity's booklet   Lent 2012   Release Your Inner Splendor