Monday, March 26, 2012

POEM (My Garden of Prayer)

     Because it's springtime and so many are preparing to start thier gardens I felt this is an appropriate poem. Think of it while you are out gardening or maybe as you pass by someone else's garden.

Bless and be blessed! ~One Love


My Garden of Prayer

                                   My garden beautifies my yard
                                         and adds fragrance to the air ...
                                   But it is also my Cathedral
                                         and my quiet place of prayer ...
                                   So little do we realize
                                         that the glory and the power
                                   Of He who made the universe
                                         lies hidden in a flower.
                                                        --- Helen Steiner Rice ---