Sunday, December 23, 2012

MORAL STORY (Love For Christmas)

 
 
 
 
 
Love For Christmas
 
 
     Once upon a time there lived a very poor couple. As Christmas was nearing the old man asked his wife, "Honey, I know we don't have much money but surely there is something I can get you for Christmas. What would you like?"
 
     His wife, who had very long hair replied, "Honey, just having you with me will be sufficient. But if you really want to get me something I would love to have a comb so that I can take care of my long hair."
  
     The man felt very sad but said, "Well, I know a comb does not cost much but a comb for your hair will be a little expensive because your hair is so long and thick. I will have to buy a special comb." Then he solemnly looked at the ground as he continued to speak. "I don't even have money to fix the strap on my watch."
 
     As the man was on his way to work, he passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch and went to a store to buy a special comb for his wife.
 
     When the work day was over, he was very surprised when he arrived home and saw his wife with very short hair. "Honey, what happened? Whay did you cut your hair?"
  
     At that point, she pulled out a brand new watch band, "I cut my hair then sold it so I could have money to buy this new strap for your watch. I had no other way of getting the money."
 
     He held out the comb he had bought for her. "Oh dear, I sold my watch so I could get the money to buy the comb you wanted."
 
     They both laughed, then they joyfully cried at the thought that they both loved each other enough to sacrifice something so they could get a special gift for the other.
 
 
MORAL:  To love is required, to be loved is something special, but to love and to be loved by the one you love ... that is EVERYTHING!
 
NEVER TAKE THOSE WHO LOVE YOU FOR GRANTED!
YOU MAY NEVER AGAIN FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU AS MUCH!