Sunday, December 2, 2012

ADVENT 2012 (Faith)

 
 
FAITH
Sunday, December 2, 2012
 
 
Dear God,
   I enter into this Advent season immersed in Your presence. At the beginning of this Spiritual journey, my heart is filled with many feelings: faith, joy, peace and love. Throughout this season and beyond, the love in my heart and the understanding of my mind guide me in all that I do.
 
   We are one, and in this oneness with Your presence, I find strength. In oneness with Your presence, I find understanding. I find fulfillment.
 
     Today my heart is full and my mind is at peace.
 
 
 
Luke 1:26-28 
(26) Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth,
(27) to a virgin bethrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
(28) And having come in, the angel said to her, "Rejoice, highly favored one, the LORD is with you; blessed are you among women!"
 
 
Reprinted from Unity's booklet "If Every Day Were Christmas Advent 2012" 
 
A SPECIAL MESSAGE OF SUPPORT:
Unity's Ministry is supported primarily by the freewill offerings of others. Unity's desire is to make their literature available to everyone who wants it, especially those most in need of Spiritual encouragment. If you would like to share a donation please visit:
www.unity.org/donate  or write to:
 
                                                           UNITY
                                                           1901 NW Blue Parkway
                                                           Unity Village, MO
                                                                         64065 - 0001