Sunday, December 9, 2012

ADVENT 2012 (Sunday, December 9, 2012)

 
 
 
PEACE
Sunday, December 9, 2012
 
 
Dear God,
     In the depths of my soul lives a sense of peace that nothing can disturb. You are my inner source of comfort and strength that calms me. You are my assurance of security and serenity. Your presence within me is my source of happiness, fulfillment and prosperity.
     You are my foundation of wholeness --- physical, mental, emotional and Spiritual. As I begin this second week of Advent, I affirm;
           
              Be still.                     Be still.                     Be still.
 
 
 
 
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
--- Like 2:13-14  (KJV)
 
reprinted from Unity's "If Every Day Were Christmas    Advent 2012"