Sunday, December 23, 2012

ADVENT 2012 (Sunday, December 23, 2012)

 
 
 
 
 
LOVE
Sunday, December 23, 2012
 
 
Letter to God (By Myrtle Fillmore)
 
 
Dear God,
     I am centered in Your presence and power. Nothing can disturb me or dismay me. In the darkness Your light shines, in the midst of uncertainty, Your light reveals the way.
 
     Dear God, I am centered in Your love. I feel warmed and comforted. Centered in Your love, I look at the world with eyes of love, I express love, I draw loving and happy experiences to myself.
 
     Dear God, I am centered in Your strength. No hurt or unhappiness can stay with me. Centered in Your strength, I am lifted out of sadness. I am set free from fear. Strength fills me and joy overflows me.
 
     Dear God, I am centered in Your life. Every part of my body feels the touch of Your healing life. Centered in Your life, I feel quickened and restored. I feel the infilling of Your changeless, eternal life. I am healed through and through.
 
 
 
 
But the angel said to them .... "I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the people: to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah, the Lord."  --- Luke 2:10-11
 
 
 
reprinted from Unity's "If Every Day Were Christmas   Advent 2012"
 
 
 
******************************************************************************
 
 
Fourth Week of Advent
 
     Our Advent time concludes in Jesus coming down that we may have God's loving grace and peace. In the season of Christmas, we remember that Jesus came to dwell with us in His flesh.
     Daily, Jesus comes into our hearts and will come again in justice and righteousness.
     God bless each of us in Christmas hope, light, love and peace.