Saturday, March 30, 2013

PRAYER (Powerful Prayer of Gratitude)







Dear God,
     I want to thank You for what You have already done. I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards... I am thanking You right now!

I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better... I am thanking You right now!

I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me... I am thanking You right now!

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears... I am thanking you right now!

I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves... I am thaking You right now!

I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet... I am thanking You right now!

I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get that raise or until I get the job... I am thanking You right now!

I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief... I am thanking You right now!



I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed... I am thanking You right now!

I am thanking You because I am alive!

I am thanking You because I know I can make it through the day's difficulties.



I am thanking You because I have walked around the obstacles.

I am thanking You because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and to do better.

I am thanking You because GOD... You have NOT given up on me!

THANK YOU GOD!