Friday, April 6, 2012

THIS IS THE DAY ( "I" Openers)


"I" Openers
  1. This is the day!  I Thank God for perfect guidance and direction.
  2. This is the day!  I let myself walk in His light and love.
  3. This is the day!  Father/Mother God, I ask what do You have to show me today?
  4. This is the day!  I allow myself to be surrounded by happy, joyous people and we are one!
  5. This is the day!  I am now free and live freely!
  6. This is the day!  I let past cares and miseries, real or imagined, GO!
  7. This is the day!  I live magnificently for I am created in His image and likeness.
  8. This is the day!  I thank God for friends and companions along the way.  
  9. This is the day!  I thank God for words of inspiration that lift my heart.
  10. This is the day!  Lord, I love how You love me and love others through me.
  11. This is the day!  God, Your beauty is everywhere I look. Thank You that I see You in all things
  12. This is the day!  I hear no evil, I tune in to harmony rather than discord.
  13. This is the day!  You comfort me, Father. I put my hand in Yours and feel secure.
  14. This is the day!  I am God's child and an inheritor of the Kingdom of Heaven!
  15. This is the day!  The sky is a canopy of love above my head.
  16. This is the day!  I love myself by being good to others.
  17. This is the day!  I love others and know the fullness of brotherhood.
  18. This is the day!  I move freely and easily and my body responds to God's love.
  19. This is the day!  I give thanks for everyone who has touched my life.
  20. This is the day!  I give thanks for all the lessons I've been taught.
  21. This is the day!  Father, You are everywhere and, more personally, You walk with me.
  22. This is the day!  I know Your Love and Caring and I am grateful.
  23. This is the day!  Health is a gift from God and I accept it.
  24. This is the day!  I forgive others and am forgiven.
  25. This is the day!  I give of my time Father as a service to You.
  26. This is the day!  The future is Now. I let You express through me today to my highest and best.
  27. This is the day!  Father, let me be gracious even as You are gracious.
  28. This is the day!  My supply is assured by God who created all.
  29. This is the day!  I live, I love, I laugh with joy. 
  30. This is the day!  Any tears I may have spilled, have left a place for love to fill. 
This is the day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it.  (Ps. 118:24)