Thursday, April 12, 2012

POEM (I'm Thankful)


I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for so many things,
I cannot count them all,
I'm thankful for each season sent
With blessings great and small.

I'm thankful for the robin's song,
Oh, how it cheers me so,
I'm thankful for the sacred text
Tha helps my faith to grow.

For home, family and friends,
For measure of good health,
I'm thankful for the freedom's land
That I treasure more than wealth.

For harvest yield year after year,
Rich bounty from God's hand,
For grain and fruit and vegetables
Sold at the country stand.

I'm thankful for the kindly folk
I meet along life's way,
Who always seem to find the time
To brighten someone's day.

So many things I'm thankful for,
Too amny to recall,
I'm thankful to our God above,
The Giver of them all.

Kay Hoffman


Deuteronomy  28:3-6 (NLT)
(3) Your towns and your fields
will be blessed.
(4) Your children and your crops
will be blessed.
The offspring of your herds and
flocks
will be blessed.
(5) Your fruit baskets and
breadboards
will be blessed.
(6) Wherever you go and whatever
you do,
you will be blessed.