Top Ten Reasons God Created Eve
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because He knew that men would hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the remote.
8. God knew that Adam would never BUY a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would, therefore, need Eve to get ine for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world were to ever be populated, men would NEVER be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keepers of the Garden", Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The Scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught hium hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be ALONE!"
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, looked at Adam, studied Adam, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that!"