Wednesday, February 6, 2013

INSIGHTFUL MESSAGE (Yes, I'm A Bad American)

 
 
 
 
Yes, I'm A Bad American
By: George Carlin
 
 
I am your worst nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.
 
I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level government functionary... be it Democratic or Republican!
 
I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!
 
I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.
 
I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized and does not entitle you to anything.
 
I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.
 
I believe everybody has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.
 
 
 
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
 
I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.
 
I've never owned a slave or was ever a slave. I didn't wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So shut up already!
 
I think cops have a right to pull you over if you are breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.
 
And no, I don't mind having my face shown on my driver's license. I think it's good... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.
 
 
 
I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.
 
 
 
I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.
 
And what is going on with gas prices... again!!!!
 
If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American. if you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.
 
We need our country back!