Saturday, June 2, 2012

Song by Heirline (If That Wasn't God)


If That Wasn't God


My Savior was raised
From the dark lonely grave
Death could not force Him to stay.
Now there were unbelievers
Who said this deceiver
The disciples have stolen Him away,
The devil has tried to turn us aside.
And tell us that it just isn't true
Now if you had ears, satan, that you could hear
Here's what we'd have to say to you.

If that wasn't God...
Tell me who was that a coming out of that Tomb,
Who were those men shining like lightening
In that empty room?
Who was that on high when ol' Steven cried,
"I see Jesus at the Father's right side."
If God isn't real, tell me who's this I feel
 That is now moving in me.

Now this old world would doubt
But I'm still gonna shout
About what the Lord's done for me
Invisible change, had me almost insane.
Then God's lovely Son set me free
The devil said, "it wouldn't last
Other's tried in the past
And like them you'll drown in sins sea."
Satan, my God sits higher than one that's a liar
And I know...  you will also believe.

If that wasn't God...
Tell me who was that a coming out of that Tomb.
Who were those men shining like lightening
In that empty room?
Who was that on high, when ol' Steven cried,
"I see Jesus at the Father's right side."
If God isn't real tell who's this I feel
That is now moving in me?

If God isn't real, tell me... who's this I feel
That is now moving in me ---- moving in me.
He's a moving in me!