Sunday, June 17, 2012

SOMETHING TO PONDER (On My Father's Side)



On My Father's Side


One day a young boy in the temple
Spoke with the doctor and they became so amazed,
Never had they seen one so young speak so swift
So they asked Him many questions,
 and the converstion went like this:

What's your name son?

On my mother's side, my name is Jesus,
But on  my Father's side, they call me Emmanuel.

How old are you?

On my mother's side, now I'm 12 years
But on my Father's side, I've just always been.

Where are you from?

On my mother's side, I'm from Bethlehem,
But on my Father's side, it's new Jerusalem.

What are your plans?

On my mother's side, I'll be crucified,
But on my Father's side, in 3 days I'll arise
And I'll sit at my Father's side.

He was the Son of God, yet the Son of man,
And I can't help but wonder
How Joseph must have felt
Through an open door that day
He heard his son reply
He said you see...

"I'm the King of Kings
That is on my Father's side."