A Few Things To Think About
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by dwelling on the past and worrying about the future.
- LOVE ... and you shall be loved!
- God ALWAYS gives His best to those who leave the choice to Him.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift. One size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
- EVERYONE needs to be loved, especially when they DO NOT deserve it.
- The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
- Laughter is God's sunshine.
- EVERYTHING has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- It's important for parents to LIVE THE SAME THING THEY TEACH!
- THANK GOD for what you have. TRUST GOD for what you NEED!
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out. Relive them as often as you want.
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
- Man looks at outward appearances but the Lord looks within.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so no one will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- LOVE is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to LOVE EACH OTHER!
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must GO THROUGH IT!
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- LOVE is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can NEVER get back.
- Do what you can, for whomever you can, with whatever you have and wherever you are.
The BEST gifts to give...
To your friend... LOYALTY;
To your enemy... FORGIVENESS;
To your boss... SERVICE;
To a child... A GOOD EXAMPLE;
To your parents... GRATITUDE AND DEVOTION;
To your mate... LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS;
To ALL men and women... CHARITY;
And to God... YOUR LIFE.