Wednesday, December 10, 2014





Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This Quiet Place
by Rev. Dorothy Pierson

I came to this quiet place
And found You waiting for me, God.
I hadn't heard You call,
I had no seeming need at all.
But I just felt guided to be still...
And here You are!
My heart is open to Your will,
Speak to me, God,
For I am listening within myself,
I hear You in my mind,
A kind of moving as in the quiet of a forest,
Pleasant sounds, soft and whispering
To my heart.
In this place apart, O God,
Thank You for the peace I feel,
The sure knowing that You are here.
And real, and that we are one
In this quiet place.

"And they shall name Him Emmanuel, which means, 'God is with us.'"  --- Matthew 1:23

**** Excerpts from Unity's Advent 2014 "Christmas in My Heart" Booklet

Unity is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, supported primarily by freewill offerings, including planned giving. To give a donation, please visit www.unity.org/donate. Or for other useful resources you may visit www.unity.org