Sunday, December 14, 2014





LOVE

THIRD SUNDAY IN ADVENT
December 14, 2014

Meditation on Love

More than 2,000 years ago, Jesus was born in Bethlehem. As He grew in wisdom and stature, He began to tach so that others might follow His example. Today I humbly honor Jesus by accepting His instruction to love others and myself unconditionally. Putting away all thoughts of past errors or mistakes. I allow the loving Christ nature to be born anew in me. I center my thoughts on the Kingdom of Heaven, a consciousness of wholeness and holiness. I was created in the image and likeness of God, and I now accept the truth of who I am. I live in the presence of unconditional love, and the unconditional love of Christ lives in me.

"Love one another"  --- John 13:34



**** Excerpts from Unity's Advent 2014 "Christmas in My Heart" Booklet

Unity is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, supported primarily by freewill offerings, including planned giving. To give a donation, please visit www.unity.org/donate. Or for other useful resources you may visit www.unity.org