Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PRAYER (The Fireman's Prayer)


When I am called to duty, God
Wherever flames may rage,
Give me strength to save some life
Whatever be their age.

Help me embrace a little child
Before it is too late,
Or save an older person
From the horror of that fate.

Enable me to be alert,
And hear the weakest shout,
And quickly and efficiently
Rush to put the fire out.

I want to fill my calling
And give the best in me,
To guard my every neighbor
And protect their property.

And if according to Your Will
I should happen to lose my life,
Please bless with Your Protecting Hands
My children and my wife.


May we always remember the bravery and courage shown by Firefighters. We must always remember, like Jesus Christ, they are willing to put their lives on the line for us ALL!

THANK A FIREFIGHTER NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM!

BE BLESSED!