Forrest Gump Goes To Heaven
Forrest Gump died and went to heaven, when he got to the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter told him that new rules were in effect due to the advances in education on earth.
In order to gain entrance, a prospective Heavenly Soul must answer three questions:
1. What are the two days of the week that begin with "T"?
2. How many seconds are in a year?
3. What is God's first name?
Forrest thought for a feew minutes and answered:
1. The two days of the week are Today and Tomorrow.
2. There are 12 seconds in a year.
3. God has two first names and they are Andy and Howard.
Saint Peter said, "Ok. I'll buy the Today and Tomorrow, even though it's not the answer I expected but it is correct. But how did you get 12 seconds in a year and why do you think God's first name is either Andy or Howard?
Forrest answerd, "Well, January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, April 2nd...."
"Ok then, I give," said Saint Peter. "But what about God's first name?"
Forrest said, "Well, from the song... Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me, Andy tells me I'm His own...and from the prayer... Our Father, who art in Heaven. Howard be thy name...."
Saint Peter let him in without another word.