Thursday, November 21, 2013

INSIGTHFUL MESSAGE (God Said)







God said, "If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I Am a Healer?

If you never went through difficulties then how would you know that I Am a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer and know I Am your Rock?

If you never felt sadness, then how would you know I Am a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake, then how would you know I Am a Forgiver?

If you knew everything, then how would you know I Am your teacher who gives you Wisdom?

If you were never in trouble, then how would you know I Am your Savior?

If you never were broken, then how would you know I Am  a Restorer and can make you whole again?

If you never had a problem, then how would you know that I Am a Redeemer?

If you had everything, then how would you know I Am your Provider?

If you had all power, then how would you know I Am your Strong Tower?

If I never corrected you, then how would you know I love you?

If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?

If I never convict you, then how would you know right from wrong?

God said, "I Am!"