Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SEASON OF LENT (1st Day of Lent)

1st Day of Lent
Ash Wedsnesday, February 22, 2012

I am open to letting Spirit express through me.

     It is Easter time! The Christian world assembles in a manner unsurpassed the rest of the year to hear the message of the Resurrection. It is a simple though puzzling story. Jesus had been crucified on the Cross and buried in a tomb. Later, his followers came to the tomb and found it empty.
      Could it be that the Easter story and the underlying principle of resurrection are saying to every person. "I want to live in you. I want to raise you from death to life, from defeat to victory, from sickness to health, from failure to sucess?"

Do not think that I come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.    ------ Matthew 5:17


**Reprinted from Unity's booklet Lent 2012  Realease Your Inner Splendor